The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) is an academic enrichment program for college students of color and/or income eligible participants who are New York State residents. The CSTEP program provides its participants with the opportunity to explore careers in the licensed professions i.e.; Education-Math concentration, Psychology, Pharmacy, Law, Speech, etc.
In addition, students are also provided with a strong foundation to pursue careers in the areas of science and technology.
- be a permanent resident of New York State
- be a freshman / sophomore student
- have an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- be enrolled in a field of study that leads to a licensed profession and/or careers in health, science, technology, mathematics or math/science education (e.g. Accounting, Actuarial Science, Pharmacy, Physician’s Assistant, Education, Psychology, Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Computer Science etc.)
- be a member of a group traditionally underrepresented in these fields or meet program income-requirements
Please contact the program administrator for more details on dates, deadlines and eligibility.
C-STEP, 8000 Uthopia Parkway
Jamaica, NY 11439
Phone: 718- 990-5862
Fax: 718- 990-5564