Supervision by a faculty mentor, postdoctoral, or advance graduate student
· Weekly seminars, Technology Workshops that are directly related to the academic, personal, and professional growth of scholars
· Preparation on delivery of a research paper and an oral presentation
· Opportunity to possibly co-author a scientific paper with the faculty mentor
· Exposure to state of the art research
· Stipend $2500
Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident
· Must have completed the sophomore year by June of current Academic year.
· Should have a genuine interest in research, and learning leading towards a Ph. D.
· Must have a 2.8 GPA or higher
· We following NSF criteria: student must be from an African American, Latino, Native American, Alaskan Native, Hawaiian Native, or Native Pacific Islander (Polynesian or Micronesian)