The AfterCollege-AACN Scholarship Fund supports students who are seeking a baccalaureate, master’s or doctoral degree in nursing. Special consideration will be given to students in a graduate program with the goal of becoming a nurse educator; students completing an RN-to-BSN or RN-to-MSN program; and those enrolled in an accelerated program.
One scholarship in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded each quarter.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Scholarship Program is sponsored by AfterCollege, Inc., unless otherwise indicated on the page of the Scholarship Program (such sponsor, the “Sponsor”) and is open to any applicant who:
• is eighteen (18) years of age or older, or has submitted an executedParental/Legal Guardian Consent and Release form, and
• is a registered member of aftercollege.com, and
• is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and
• completes (i) a scholarship application online athttp://www.aftercollege.com/content/scholarships/ (the “Application”) and (ii) an AfterCollege profile athttps://www.aftercollege.com/account/profile/edit (your “Profile”), as each such page address may be updated from time to time.
Applicants must be enrolled by the deadline noted in the Specific Scholarship Rules (the “Deadline”) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school) within the United States. Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31 of each year.