The CitiAssist ® Health Profession and Health Profession Residency Loans are education loans designed to help health profession students afford the school of their choice. CitiAssist Loans help to fill the gap between the money you have for school and the money you need.
- Be enrolled at least part-time at an accredited school for one of the following disciplines: allopathic, dentistry, optometry, osteopathic, pharmacy, podiatry or veterinary.
- If the Health Professions Loan you are requesting is for a previous academic period , the loan period must have ended less than 12 months in the past.
- Health Profession Residency students must be enrolled in at least the 2nd year of medical or dental school, or, at most, have graduated within the last 6 months.
- Students do not need to be making satisfactory academic progress in order to be eligible.
- Health Profession students with a positive credit history do not need to apply with a co-signer .
- Your co-signer, if applicable, must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a mailing address based in the U.S. and have a valid Social Security Number .
- International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have a co-signer who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a valid Social Security Number.
P.O. Box 6191
Sioux Falls, SD 57117