The Orthotic and Prosthetic Educational and Development Fund offers the Dan McKeever Scholarship Program to provide grants to individuals who are pursuing an education in orthotics and prosthetics. Each year the program awards $1000 to three deserving O&P baccalaureate students.
- Student must be a rising senior in an accredited O&P baccalaureate program;
- demonstrate financial need;
- display leadership qualities;
- contribute to their own education financially; and
- maintain a GPA of at least 3.0.
Students may apply directly for the scholarship, or a professor may nominate them. To be considered for the award, students must submit a completed application (PDF), a letter of recommendation, a transcript, and a 200-word essay on why they want to work in O&P.
The award will be announced at the fall National Assembly of the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (recipient need not be present).
526 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: (202) 380-3663, ext 206