Loan not to exceed cost of tuition, fees, and other direct educational expenses. Renewable for up to three additional years. Loan forgiveness provision at a rate of one year of employment at a state-owned hospital or clinic (Governor Bacon Health Center, Emily P. Bissell Hospital, Delaware Hospital for the Chronically Ill, Delaware Psychiatric Center, and Stockley Center) for one year of loan.
- Legal residents of Delaware
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens
- Full-time students enrolled in an accredited program leading to certification as an RN or LPN.
- High school seniors must rank in upper half of class with at least a 2.5 cumulative, unweighted GPA.
- Undergraduates must meet academic requirements.
- Current state employees do not have to be Delaware residents and may be considered for part-time enrollment.
- RNs with five or more years of state service may enroll in a BSN program on a full- or part-time basis.
- Not Applicable
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.