Over 50 scholarships are available from the American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) and state occupational therapy associations during the academic year 2010-11. Applicants must be currently enrolled and have completed at least 1 year of occupational therapy specific coursework in an AOTA accredited or developing post-professional level program OR enrolled in an occupational therapy assistant program.
Applicants are considered for all scholarships for which they qualify, but may receive only one scholarship per year.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST:
- Meet all eligibility requirements;
- Be a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association;
- For Post-baccalaureate scholarships, this must be the first degree in Occupational Therapy;
- Have a sustained record of outstanding scholastic achievement;
- Supply application data including: (1) Two personal references and (2) Program Director's statement;
- Applicants for post-baccalaureate scholarships must be enrolled at the professional level in an accredited or developing Occupational Therapy educational program and have completed 1 full year of Occupational Therapy coursework.
The American Occupational Therapy Foundation
4720 Montgomery Lane
P.O. Box 31220
Bethesda, MD 20824
Phone: 301.652.6611 x2550