The ENA Foundation is pleased to celebrate our 20th Anniversary in 2011. Over the past 20 years, the ENA Foundation has awarded over $1.4 million dollars to in support of the mission to provide educational scholarships and research grants in the discipline of emergency nursing.
Thank you for your interest in the educational scholarship program. These scholarships are possible due to the generous support from individuals, state councils, local chapters, industry and friends of emergency nursing.
ENA Foundation academic scholarships offered are intended for licensed nurses who are current members of the Emergency Nurses Association. There are a minimum number of scholarships offered for non-RN applicants. Before proceeding, please make sure you read and understand the eligibility requirements for all ENA Foundation scholarships.
Multiple scholarships are available from the ENA Foundation in four categories; non-RN, undergraduate, master and doctoral.
- A minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) is required for consideration.
- Applicants must be attending a NLN, CCNE or AACN accredited school and must provide verification of the schools current accreditation.
- Applicants must be an ENA member for a minimum of twelve (12) months immediately prior to applying. Non-RN category applicants are not required to be an ENA member but a letter of reference from a current ENA member is required.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply under the same category. However, qualified previous recipients may apply for the next category.
- ENA members having served in the immediate past three years on the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, or ENA Foundation Scholarship Review Team are ineligible to apply.