The State of Oklahoma, administered by the Physician Manpower Training Commission.
1. To assist Oklahoma’s rural communities.
2. To provide financial assistance to residents enrolled in an accredited Family Practice or Family Medicine Residency Program located in Oklahoma.
1.Currently enrolled in an accredited Oklahoma Family Practice or Family Medicine Program.
2. Has no other assistance which has a conflicting service obligation.
Amount of Loan
$1,000.00 per month
1. Agrees to select and match with a PMTC approved rural community on or before the end of the second year of residency training.
2. Agrees to spend one month during 3rd year of residency on elective rotation in the selected community.
3. Agrees to return to the community upon completion of residency training, one month for each month the loan was received, with no credit being granted for anything less than 12 months.
Currently enrolled in an accredited Oklahoma Family Practice or General Practice Program that has no other conflicting service obligation.
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.
Physician Manpower Training Commission
State of Oklahoma
500 North Western Ave, Suite 201
Oklahoma City, OK 73118