Criteria for Award:
1. The researcher must be a student member of the American Art Therapy Association, Inc.
2. An art therapist must be the principal investigator.
3. The study must be conducted in the area of applied art therapy research.
4. The research design must use a statistical measure.
5. The research must be student work completed within the past year.
1. The financial award is $250.00.
2. The research results will be made available to members of the American Art Therapy Association, Inc. The method of dissemination will be determined by the Association Research Committee.
3. The submission must adhere to APA publication guidelines.