The Jerman-Cahoon Entry-level Student Scholarship program provides scholarships for outstanding students attending entry-level radiologic science programs. Scholarships of $2,500 each are awarded annually.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited entry-level radiologic science program. Eligible programs include nuclear medicine, sonography and radiation therapy.
a. Individuals with a previous certifi cate or degree in the radiologic sciences are ineligible.
b. Individuals receiving their radiologic science degree or certificate before Sept. 1 of the scholarship year are ineligible.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or U.S. permanent resident. Individuals with a visitor, student or G-series visa are ineligible.
3. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or B average, specifi cally in radiologic science core curriculum.
4. Must provide evidence of financial need on application form and in the written applicant interview.
5. Previous awardees are eligible to apply; however, applicants are only eligible to win this scholarship twice.
- Not Applicable
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.
ASRT Education and Research Foundation
The American Society of Radiologic Technologist
15000 Central Ave. S.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87123-3909
Phone: 800-444-2778, Ext. 2541