The Connecticut Nurses’ Foundation has established a memorial Scholarship fund in honor of Judith P. Hriceniak, PhD, RN who died on October 6, 2000. CNF is now sponsoring an annual walk to sustain the funds in this scholarship and to promote the health of the public by exercise.
If you are interested in contributing to this fund, please forward your donations to the Connecticut Nurses’ Foundation, 377 Research Parkway, Suite 2-D, Meriden, CT 06450-7160. Contributions that are made to the Connecticut Nurses’ Foundation are tax deductible. If you are interested in participating in the annual walk, please call or e-mail the CNF office to register and get up to date details.
1. Matriculating student in the baccalaureate program to RN to BSN or in the BSN.
2. Enthusiasm for the nursing profession.
3. Role models for CCSU and St Joseph's College.
4. Commitment to CCSU or St. Joseph's College and to the community.
5. Excellence in academics.
1. Completion of the application form.
2. Submission of an official academic transcript from current institution.
3. Completion of reference form by professor or teacher.
All data must be submitted to the Connecticut Nurses' Foundation Scholarship Committee
Standard scholarship process:
1. Application due by June 15th. 2. Notification by scholarship committee of acceptance around August 30th. 3. Award given out during the fall CNA convention.
Phone: (203) 238-1207