Available to a dental hygienist who:
- Is completing the first year in an entry level dental hygiene curricula or is enrolled in a post-entry level or graduate program complementary to the profession of dental hygiene and consistent with the six(6) roles of the dental hygienist recognized by the ADHA – clinician, health promoter/educator, consumer advocate, administrator/manager, change agent and/or researcher
- Is a member/student member of the American Dental Hygienists’ Association(ADHA).
- Is a resident of Pennsylvania
Submits the following:
- A completed financial need form
- A letter of reference from the director of the dental hygiene program, which includes the current grade point average which must be 2.5 or higher.
- A letter of reference from a clinical instructor
- A certified copy of the student’s academic record
- A letter from the applicant stating why he or she should be awarded this scholarship
- A copy of driver’s license – proof of PA residence