This scholarship was established for students who are employed while attending school part time. To be eligible, your child must:
- Be enrolled at least half time but less than full time at a participating Missouri postsecondary school.
- Be employed and compensated for at least 20 hours per week.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the postsecondary school.
- Be a Missouri resident and a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Not be pursuing a degree or certificate in theology or divinity.
Scholarships can be renewed annually until a student has obtained a baccalaureate degree or completed 150 semester credit hours, whichever comes first.
How much can my child receive?
The maximum annual scholarship amount is the least of the:
- Actual tuition charged at the school where the child is enrolled part time.
- Amount of tuition charged to a Missouri undergraduate resident enrolled part time in the same class level at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Demonstrated financial need.
Other RestrictionsEligible non-citizen.
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.