CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
To be considered for a NIAF scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an US accredited institution of higher education for the up and coming Fall.
- Have a grade-point average of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
- Be a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- Fit into one of the two NIAF scholarship categories.
- For the purposes of the NIAF Scholarship Program, to be “Italian American” the student must have at least one ancestor who has immigrated from Italy.
No immediate family members of the NIAF Board of Directors, Regional Vice-Presidents, Area Coordinators or staff are eligible for NIAF scholarships.
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.
National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)