Student Members of the National Community Pharmacists Association in the last seven semesters of their first professional pharmacy degree program and who are planning a career in independent community pharmacy practice. Student membership applications are available at www.ncpanet.org.
- Applicants must be student members of NCPA—the membership fee is just $25 per year, plus chapter dues, if applicable. Join online today!
- Applicants must be in the last three and one-half years of their first professional pharmacy degree program. Only first year students in their first semester of pharmacy school are not eligible to apply.
- New Loan Maximums! Applicants may apply for a maximum loan amount of $2,500 per semester, depending on tuition and book fees, with a $5,000 maximum per year and a total loan maximum of $17,500.
- New Interest Rate! The interest rate is Prime plus 0.5, which accrues annually beginning 90 days after graduation.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. school or college of pharmacy on a full-time basis during the fall term and the spring term and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.50.
- Application must be filed using the NCPA Foundation Loan Application Form. Incomplete or incorrect forms will not be accepted. Applications are not accepted for summer sessions.
- Current transcripts and a statement listing tuition and book fees must be provided.
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.