Plus Loans

U.S. Department of Education
Type Loan
Amount -


Parents can borrow a PLUS Loan to help pay your education expenses if you are a dependent undergraduate student enrolled at least half time at an eligible program at an eligible school. PLUS loans are available through the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program and the William D. Ford Federal Direct loan (Direct Loan) Program. Your parents can get either loan, but not both, for you during the same enrollment period. They also must have an acceptable credit history.


    More Information

    Your College or University Financial Aid Office
    U.S. Department of Education