- Eligibility is based upon enrollment in a program listed in the ASN Directory of Graduate Programs
- The deadline for receipt of applications is December 1 of the preceding year.
- The committee will evaluate the significance, feasibility, communication and clarity, as well as the overall scientific technical quality of each proposal.
- Complete an application form and prepare a summary of your research proposal not to exceed 4 single-spaced typewritten pages including objective, experimental and selected references.
- Type the proposal title at the top of each page.
- Do not put the name of your institution or your name on the proposal (for blind review by the ASN Graduate Nutrition Education Subcommittee).
- Prepare a one-page statement, in nontechnical language, explaining the contribution of the proposed research to knowledge in nutrition.
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814