The Rosie Wall RDH Community Spirit Grant, in an amount ranging from $1,000-$3,000 per recipient, will be presented to up to six applicants (dependent on funding) who are involved in a specific community health or research project. One recipient will be from the state of Hawaii, while the others will be chosen from the rest of the 50 states.
The ADHA Institute for Oral Health has one deadline for submission of proposals: February 28. All proposals must be postmarked by that date. Individuals who meet the requirements listed under "Eligibility" are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate involvement on outstanding activities with a community health program or project, which may include dental, medical and/or mental health enhancement.
- Illustrate that health education is one element of the project.
- Show that these activities enhance the public view of the professional role dental hygenists play in health improvement.
- A United States citzen who is either a licensed dental hygenist or a student pursuing a dental hygenist degree.
- A member of ADHA or SADHA.
- Current ADHA Institute Board of Directors, ADHA Board of Trustees and members of the Research Grant Review Committee may not apply as principal investigators.
Other RestrictionsOne recipient will be from the state of Hawaii, while the others will be chosen from the rest of the 50 states.
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.
Rosie Wall Community Spirit Grant
ADHA Institute of Oral Health
444 N. Michigan
Chicago, IL 60611-3980
Phone: 800- 243-2342