The ASRT Education and Research Foundation Royce Osborn Minority Student Scholarship program provides scholarships for academically out-standing, minority students attending an entry-level radiologic sciences program. Funding is provided for the succeeding academic year. Five scholarships of up to $4,000 each are awarded annually.
1. Must be currently enrolled in an accredited entry-level radiologic science program. Eligible programs
include nuclear medicine, sonography and radiation therapy.
a. Individuals with a previous certifi cate or degree in the radiologic sciences are ineligible.
b. Individuals receiving their radiologic science degree or certifi cate before Sept. 1 of the scholarship
year are ineligible.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or U.S. permanent resident. Individuals with a visitor, student or
G-series visa are ineligible.
3. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or B average, specifi cally in radiologic science
4. Must provide evidence of fi nancial need on application form and in the written applicant interview.
5. Previous awardees are eligible to apply; however, applicants are only eligible to win this
6. Royce Osborn applicants must be African American, Native American, Hispanic American, Asian
American or Pacifi c Islander. (Eligible Native Americans include American Indian, Eskimo, Hawaiian
- African American
- Alaskan Native
- American Indian
- Asian American
- Mexican American
- Native American
- Pacific Islanders
- Puerto Rican
Currently enrolled in an entry-level radiologic sciences program.
This funding opportunity requires applicants to hold U.S. Citizenship.
ASRT Education and Research Foundation
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists/American Society of Radiologic Technologist (ASRT)
15000 Central Ave. S.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87123
Phone: 800-444-2778 EXT.2541