Health Professions Week is a fun, digital event with activities to give you meaningful insight into what the path to a profession will look like from where you are starting.
Not sure how to really research a profession that is new to you? HPW can help with that!
Not sure what to major in or know you are interested in the health professions but have no idea which one might be the best fit? HPW has something to help you with that decision, too.
There are many events during HPW – so you can choose what content matters to you. HPW is on-demand, so come back later when you have new questions. HPW will be here to continue to bring you new ideas, new professions, and new paths to a meaningful career.
Access MyHPW for your personal dashboard of HPW2022 Activities.
HPW is a nationwide collaboration between today’s healthcare and education organizations designed to provide reliable, accessible resources to explore careers in the health professions. If you are considering a future in the health professions, HPW is your one-stop-shop to explore 20+ unique career options. Registrants receive access to a personalized website with curated, on-demand content introducing the participating health professions, as well as access to exclusive live events featuring opportunities for one-on-one career advice. All future healthcare professionals are welcome to register for #HPW2022, including career changers, high school, college and graduate students, both domestic and international. Educators, advisors, and family members are encouraged to attend, too.
2022 Participating professions included:
- Anesthesiologist Assistant – Association of Anesthesiologist Assistant Education Programs
- Athletic Trainer – National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Dental Professions – American Dental Education Association
- Health Administration – Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- Medicine – Association of American Medical Colleges
- Naturopathic Medicine – Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Nursing – American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Optometry – Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry
- Orthotics and Prosthetics – National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education
- Osteopathic Medicine – American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pharmacy – American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Physical Therapy – American Physical Therapy Association
- Physician Assistant – American Academy of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistant Education Association
- Podiatric Medicine – American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- Public Health – Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health
- Veterinary Medicine – Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
2022 Alliance Network: