2021 Activities and Events Include:
How to Win Prizes at HPW
Calling all high school students, traditional and non-traditional college students, career changers, community college students and grad students: YOU can win prizes at Health Professions Week 2021! HPW2021 is the largest online interprofessional career exploration event of its kind and you’re eligible to win big just for registering, participating, and completing the event survey.
Student attendees can enter to win one of five (5) $200 Amazon Gift Cards. We also have 5 sets of Kaplan Subject Review Books to give away in November!
Ask questions about careers, get answers for your journey, and get rewarded for giving us your opinion about the event!
All registered students will be emailed a survey at the completion of HPW2021. Winning big is as easy as hitting “submit.”
HPW is a nationwide collaboration between today’s healthcare and education organizations designed to provide reliable, accessible resources to explore careers in the health professions. If you are considering a future in the health professions, HPW is your one-stop-shop to explore 20+ unique career options. Registrants receive access to a personalized website with curated, on-demand content introducing the participating health professions, as well as access to exclusive live events featuring opportunities for one-on-one career advice. All future healthcare professionals are welcome to register for #HPW2021, including career changers, high school, college and graduate students, both domestic and international. Educators, advisors, and family members are encouraged to attend, too.
2021 Participating professions included:
- Anesthesiologist Assistant – Association of Anesthesiologist Assistant Education Programs
- Athletic Trainer – National Athletic Trainers’ Association – NATA
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Chiropractic – Association of Chiropractic Colleges
- Dental Professions – American Dental Education Association
- Health Administration – Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- Medicine – Association of American Medical Colleges
- Naturopathic Medicine – Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- Nurse Anesthetist – American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Nursing – American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Occupational Therapy – American Occupational Therapy Association
- Optometry – Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry
- Orthotics and Prosthetics – National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education
- Osteopathic Medicine – American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pharmacy – American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Physical Therapy – American Physical Therapy Association
- Physician Assistant – American Academy of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistant Education Association
- Podiatric Medicine – American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- Public Health – Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health
- Respiratory Therapy – American Association of Respiratory Care
- Veterinary Medicine – Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
2021 Alliance Network: